Attention, engaged couples: You can now add Exhale fitness classes and spa services to your Zola wedding registry. From engagement to post-honeymoon, Exhale has something for every step of your wedding. Fitness Class Packs Stay fit with your significant other, maid of honor, or entire wedding party with Exhale’s award-winning barre, cardio or yoga classes. Facials Give your skin a wedding-ready glow. From acne to sun damage, Exhale’s facial therapy addresses every skincare concern. Fusion Massage Treat yourself to a session of wedding-planning relaxation with curated sessions that help relieve pain and restore your body (and sanity). Bridal Boot Camp Calling all those brides shedding for the wedding… Choose from Exhale’s 6- and 12-week programs, both of which include a series of classes, facials, weekly check-ins and more that’ll leave you toned, tightened, and refreshed. Ready to add some Exhale goods to your registry? Edit Your Registry
Being engaged is supposed to be a happy, celebratory time. But the truth is, after you say “yes” and finish a glass of champagne, it’s time to plan the wedding. And while that sounds like a whole lot of fun to some, it can typically be a stressful, time-consuming task to most. We wanted to know, just how stressful is wedding planning really? So we surveyed 500 engaged and newlywed couples nationwide and found that 96% of them find wedding planning stressful, leaving 4% of these people either lying or superhuman. Here are a few additional insights from our study and a fun infographic posted below: 86% of respondents suffered on average 3+ stress-induced symptoms, including skin breakouts, hair loss, loss of sex drive, insomnia, headaches 47% of couples considered eloping or getting married at city hall 71% of those surveyed said wedding planning was more stressful than major life events, like buying a home, and finding a job On average, couples used 3+ resources to plan their wedding, like spreadsheets, Google Docs, apps, services, …
You don’t have to look at a calendar to know that we are smack-dab in the final stretch of wedding season – we all can just feel it. Of course there are other signs, like a dwindling bank account and added fatigue on Mondays this month compared to those from the beginning of the season, too. We’ve compiled the best tips on how to make sure you survive and enjoy the rest of wedding season this year. Get Organized By this point, you have a pretty good idea of the wedding travel you will be doing in the coming months. Take some time to confirm (and confirm again) that you have your flights, car rentals, hotels and any other logistical and travel-related details all squared away. This will alleviate stress and spare you from any major last-minute expenses. Stay Hydrated Travel, summer heat, running around town, last-minute errands, drinking and dancing are all going to dehydrate you this season so make sure you drink up! Water, that is. Group Gifting Group gifting is our favorite wedding guest hacks because …
At Zola, we believe in love in all shapes, sizes and… paws. Yes, we’ll do anything for love—even throw an amazingly extravagant dog wedding. To celebrate the one-year anniversary of Insta-famous pups Toast Meets World and Finn, we’re sharing the love. You can bid on Toast’s custom Marchesa gown. It’s the real deal, people. The dress features the signature details that have made the fashion house famous—layers and layers of tulle and intricate beading. The highest bidder will also receive a signed note from Toast herself and a copy of her new book. All proceeds from the auction will be donated to the couple’s favorite animal-rescue charity. Place your bids on our Instagram post—make sure you follow @zolaregistry—to win the dress for a special pup in your life. For a full list of terms and conditions of our auction, click here. Let the bid war begin!
We at Zola are all about making your wedding registry as seamless and efficient as possible, which is why we’ve curated our list of must-have registry adds. From the classic pieces to more modern everyday-ware, this edit has them all. For a complete list of our wedding registry essentials, click here.
Even though we swore we’d never get sick of summer, a little update is always in the cards to make sure things don’t get stale around the house. Hit the refresh button with our newest products to give your place a summer freshen-upper.
It’s. So. Hot. Out! Which is generally great, especially compared to the frigid winter weather we always complain about. But, sometimes the heat cramps our style, like when we’re trying to look even remotely professional on a 99+ degree day. Here are some of our favorite wedding registry adds to help beat the heat all summer long.