Marchesa Gown Auction
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF WEBSITE AUCTION
- Auction will run on Zola’s Instagram (@zolaregistry) Friday, January 13, 2017 8:00am EST through Sunday, January 15, 2017 12am PST
- The winner will be announced on Monday, January 16, 2017
- By bidding in Zola’s silent auction, each bidder agrees to these auction rules.
- All sales are final. There will be no exchanges or refunds unless otherwise noted. All items are “as is.” Zola has attempted to describe and catalog items correctly, but neither warrants nor represents and in no event shall be responsible for the correctness of descriptions, genuineness, authorship, provenance or condition of the items. No statement made in this catalog, or made orally at the auction or elsewhere, shall be deemed such a warranty, representation, or assumption of liability.
- The auction item value listed is an estimate of fair market value. Items have not been appraised unless so noted. The amount you pay above this fair market value estimate is normally tax deductible as a charitable contribution. Please consult your tax adviser to clarify amount of deduction.
- Payment for items purchased must be made in full at the close of the auction. Donation must be made directly to an animal rescue organization of Toast and Finn’s choice. Proof of donation must be provided to Zola before the dress and sent to purchaser.
- The purchaser will receive the items within 30 days after the close of the auction, unless special arrangements are made. Any item left unclaimed, without prior arrangements, will be sold and proceeds will go to the animal rescue organization.
- Zola reserves the right to add or withdraw items, without notice, to or from the auction.
- Each person bidding assumes all risks and hazards related to the auction and items obtained at the auction. Each bidder agrees to hold harmless from any liability arising indirectly from Zola, their elected and appointed officials, members and employees, the auctioneer(s), the auction company and its agents and employees, the event organizers, sponsors, and/or volunteers connected with the auction.
How to Bid. You may bid in the auction beginning at 12:00:01 a.m. (ET) on January 13, 2017 and ending at 11:59:59 p.m. (PT) on January 15, 2017.
Description: One custom Marchesa dog wedding dress, one dog headpiece, one dog wedding veil. Gently used.
Claiming Prize. The winner will be required to provide a full address, to complete a U.S. Federal W-9 form for fulfillment of the prize, and to complete and sign an Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability Release and, where legal, a Publicity Release, all within ten (10) days of delivery by Sponsor of notification email. Failure to comply with this condition, comply with the rules, or return of prize documents as undeliverable will result in disqualification and forfeiture of prize, without compensation.
Sponsor. Zola, 394 Broadway, 3rd Floor, New York, NY, 10013.