Let’s be honest – limiting the use of fine china and fancy crystal for special once-a-year occasions is pretty passé. Life’s too short to keep your prized possessions under wraps, and what better way to show your guests how much you appreciate your registry gifts than to break them out on the big day? Here are some fun ways to seamlessly incorporate your pre-wedding gifts into your reception for everyone to enjoy.
1. Cutting Board Forego the classic cake stand and try displaying desserts on a rustic cutting board for a romantic, simple scene. We love the Proteak Edge Grain Cutting Board, and try a coordinating display of miniature treats laid out on the Vermont Farm Table Quick Board Multi Pack.
2. Sony Action Cam AS100 – Even if you have a professional covering your big day, it’s always fun to see the reception through the eyes of your guests. Pass around the Sony Action Cam AS100 to capture the candid footage you’ll cherish for years to come.
3. Ladder DisplayThe Takara Decor Ladder from Design Ideas is perfect for propping up name cards or hanging cozy quilts for your guests to snuggle up in as the temps drop.
4. Ice Bucket – Keeping a bottle of chilled champagne on your table to toast your new partner throughout the night is key – Shiraleah’s Xaviar Wine Chiller lends a luxe touch, or go traditional with the Tuscany Classics Champagne Bucket from Lenox.
5. Deep FryerWhy not utilize your new Waring Digital Deep Fryer to treat your guests to a DIY Donut Station they can use during dance floor breaks?
6. Cake Serving Set – Planning on using your serving set for pumpkin pie on your first married Thanksgiving? Why not give it a trial run first! Celebrate how sweet it is to be married with the Kate Spade New York Metal 2-Piece Serving Set, or cut your cake with the classic tortoiseshell Vietri Aladdin Brilliant Cake Knife.
7. DecantersMix and match a new decanter with vintage finds for a truly eclectic bar scene. A flurry of metallic sparkle makes the Fitz & Floyd Gold Luster Decanter a standout when paired with various flea market finds.
8. Champagne Sabre – Throw an extra punch into your champagne game with the Menu Champagne Sabre. Impressive doesn’t even begin to describe the crowd-pleasing cork show you’ll create!
9. Espresso Machine Treat your guests to a java jolt by setting up a coffee bar starring the sleek De’Longhi Dedica Espresso Machine.
10. Moscow Mules The iconic Moscow Mugs from Old Dutch make the perfect vessel for a signature cocktail! We love this Orange Mule from Something New For Dinner for a citrus twist on the classic drink.
Images || (Feat.) Ellie Koleen Photography, (1) Green Wedding Shoes, (2) Style Me Pretty + B.LOVED, (3) Ruffled Blog, (4) Martha Stewart Weddings, (5) Paper Antler, (6) Ellie Koleen Photography via SMP